Status Change


All employees.


It is the responsibility of each employee to report promptly any change in their personal status to the Human Resources Office.


Call or notify the Human Resources office for change of:

  • Name (due to marriage or other reason)
  • Address
  • Telephone number
  • Marital status
  • Dependent’s name, birth date, relationship
  • Formal education, courses completed and other training or skills acquired
  • Person(s) to notify in case of emergency
  • Insurance and retirement plan beneficiary (where necessary).

Cabinet reviewed 7/97