Resources for Undocumented Students
Affordability is our goal, and we’re here to help families access all of the financial resources that are available. This includes the families of DACA recipients and Undocumented Students. You can read about the resources provided by the college, many of which are provided to all students regardless of immigration and citizenship status.
Additionally, below you can find some external sources of funding for DACA recipients and Undocumented Students:
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students and DACA Recipients – comprehensive list of scholarships open to DACA recipients and Undocumented Students
- List of Scholarship – International Student Services Association – ISSA provides underserved immigrant and international high school students in the US (citizens and non-US citizens) with mentoring and workshops to guide them down the road of career success and college acceptance.
- Golden Door Scholars – provides scholarships for DACA-recipients, as well as undocumented students.
Scholarships for Students of Latin/Hispanic heritage:
- Annual ¡Lánzate!/Take Off! Higher Education Travel Award Program – Through this national education initiative, HACU and Southwest Airlines will award flight e-passes to currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students across the country who travel away from home to pursue a higher education.
- MALDEF Scholarship Resources – MALDEF The Latino Legal Voice for Civil Rights in America – The MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide is a free, informative resource guide for students, parents, and educators with an extensive list of scholarships, including many that do not inquire about immigration status.