Legal Resources & Information
What do I do if I see Immigration Enforcement on campus?
Any situations on campus involving Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) should be referred to Ken Snyder, Director of Campus Safety who can be reached by calling campus safety at 517/629-0911. Mr. Snyder will consult with College counsel as necessary to verify any warrant presented.
Where can I find resources locally?
Registrar Andrew Dunham, is available to help students and their allies find resources. He can be reached at 517/629-0216 or .
Reporting Discriminatory Harassment
Albion College seeks to create a welcoming environment in which all students can learn. If a student experiences harassment or discriminatory treatment there are several ways they can report it. Please see this page for details, including an anonymous reporting tool.
- Resources for coping with immigration raids and deportation:
- Updates regarding DACA related legal information:
- Find a reputable immmigration attorney
- Links to national immigration legal aid organizations
- Immigration attorney directories:
- Immigration relief:
- Immi - developed by Immigration Advocates Network. It’s an easy to use screening tool that tells you if you might be eligible for any immigration relief by answering a few questions.
- "Beyond Deferred Action - Long Term Remedies Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About"
- Learn about your potential immigration options at no cost (anonymous and confidential)