Academic Program Information
The Office of Admission at Albion College is committed to welcoming and supporting undocumented students and we invite qualified candidates regardless of citizenship and immigration status to apply for admission. Please see below for specific information regarding the admission process as it pertains to undocumented students.
- Your college search process will follow the same timeline as all other candidates with the following deadlines:
- December 1: Early Action – non-binding
- May 1: National College Decision Day
- When completing your application, please put in 000-00-000 for a Social Security Number unless you have a Social Security Number through DACA.
- When completing your application, please answer the citizenship section honestly and thoroughly. If you are unsure about what to put, please reach out to your admission counselor for guidance.
- The admission process is the same for all undocumented students regardless of DACA status.
- We do not make admission decisions based on citizenship status.
- Albion College does not create lists of prospective or current undocumented students.
- When speaking to your Admission Counselor or admission staff, you are not required to divulge any information that you are not comfortable sharing and all conversations pertaining to your status will remain confidential.
For more information, visit the Admissions webpage
More information from additional academic programs coming soon.