Forms and Resources

Specific questions regarding the information below, please contact the Student Development Office.

Withdrawal from the College

"Students who wish to withdraw from the College during a semester (i.e., withdrawing after enrollment has been completed at the beginning of a semester and before the completion of final exams) should initiate the withdrawal process by contacting the vice president for Student Development. To withdraw at the end of a semester, students should also contact the vice president for Student Development…" Please see the Student Handbook for more information about withdrawal from the College. Please also consult the Academic Catalog or the Accounting Office web site for information regarding the College's refund policy.

Leave of Absence

"Leave of absence is a privilege that may be extended to those who desire to interrupt, but not to discontinue permanently, their enrollment from Albion for one or two semesters. Applications must be made in writing to the vice president for Student Development prior to the semester for which the student is requesting the leave of absence…" Please see the Student Handbook for more information about a leave of absence.

Readmission to Albion College

"Former students, or students who have completed withdrawal procedures, may apply for readmission to the College at the Office of the Vice President for Student Development. Applications for readmission are to be submitted at least one month prior to the beginning of the semester in which the student wishes to return." Student Handbook. To request an application for readmission and additional information regarding requirements, please contact the Student Development office by email or phone 517/629-0226.

U.S. Constitution Day

Albion College observes Constitution Day each year on September 17.

Voter Registration

The Student Development Office encourages students to become registered voters. Each fall semester, prior to the State of Michigan's voter registration deadline for the November general election, the Student Development office will provide students with information about voter registration. For Michigan residents, information about registering to vote, registration deadlines, and voter application forms in the State of Michigan, please visit the Secretary of State's website at Students not eligible to vote as a Michigan resident, please contact the state election authority in your state of residence for information on voter registration in that state.