Congratulations on taking the initiative to explore the Resident Assistant position within the Department of Residential Life. We believe that RA position is a great opportunity for you to enhance skills, experience personal growth, and become truly engaged with the campus as you pursue your degree at Albion College. Carefully read the job description of the Resident Assistant position, which include the qualifications you will need, to have your application considered. Thank you again for your interest. Best of luck!
Benefits of Being an RA:
- Develop Transferrable Skills that look great on a resume!
- Develop Invaluable Leadership Skills
- Enhance Your Public Speaking
- Work on a Diverse and Involved Team
- Close Access to Prominent Leaders and Administrators on Campus
- Single Room at a Double Rate
We will be holding six informational sessions to answer any questions you may have. Learn the inner-workings of the position, how to apply, and get your questions answered.
- Monday, September 26, 2016
- 6:00 PM in the KC Alumni Conference Room (3rd Floor)
- 8:00 PM in Wesley Hall Ground Floor Lounge
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- 6:30 PM in Whitehouse Hall 1st Floor Lounge/Main Lobby
- 7:30 PM in Mitchell Towers Lobby
- Thursday, September 29, 2016
- 7:00 PM in Seaton Hall Main Lobby (1st Floor)
- 9:30 PM in Mitchell Towers Lobby
If you have any questions please email Julie McMahon at