Welcome to e-Bill at Albion College
e-Bill is Albion College's official method for sending student account Balance Due Notification. Students will no longer receive paper statements (or bills) beginning with the spring 2010 semester. Rather, they will receive email notification when balances are due.
Students will receive e-mails at their Albion College e-mail address, enabling them to review their account detail and make payments via the Internet.
This service is a secure method for viewing student account information and making online payments.
In addition to students receiving notification of new balances, students have the ability to add authorized payers/users to their account (typically a parent or guardian). Authorized users will also receive email notification of account balances. Additionally, authorized users can make online payments with credit card or e-Check.
e-Bill Allows Students To:
- View current and previous account detail
- Automatically be notified when new balances are due
- Make online payments with a credit card or e-Check
- Allow authorized users the ability to make online payments
e-Bill offers both students and parents a number of advantages over traditional paper bills, including:
- Payments made online are posted to student account immediately.
- Students can authorize others (parents, grandparents etc...) to view and pay bills.
- Easy to read online history of past term activity and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience. e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Account Activity and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill activity and remit payment through the mail.
Albion College's e-Bill system provides added convenience for students and their authorized users. Users can call up account activity anytime, a reflection of all current charges and payments.
e-Bill offers flexibility in payment options, including credit card and e-Check.
Albion College's e-Bill allows students and authorized users, designated by the student, to review their College account balance due. Online e-Bill is detailed account information including charges and payments.
e-Bill also provides an online archive of previous terms for students and their authorized users to review. To learn more about how to access the e-Bill system click on the designated PDF below.
Albion College's e-Bill system allows students and authorized users to make payments using e-Check. e-Check allows users to pay online without using a bank or credit card. Instead, users use their checking account to make payments online—eliminating the need for stamps and envelopes. e-Bill also allows students and authorized users to save their payment profile, eliminating the need to enter account information at the time of each payment.
How to Enroll
- Go to the ACIS home page to access your account.
- Log in using your ACIS ID and PIN.
- Click on Student Information.
- Click on On Line Account Access.
- Click on Online Bill & Payment. This will take you away from ACIS to the e-Bill system hosted by TouchNet. This is a secure site.
- Click on the e-Bills tab under Quick View.
- Click on Student Account or Make a Payment. From there you will be directed to your most recent e-Bill account summary page.
- Click on My Profiles from the menu on the top of the Personal Profile page.
- Click on Payment Profiles under the My Profile tab.
- On the Payment Profile page, use the drop-down menu under Add A Payment Method to select "Electronic Check (checking)" and click the GO button.
- Complete the Bank Account Information.
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed the accuracy of the account information provided, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: It may take up to five business days for your designated account to be verified and available for e-Check payment.
The accounting office is located on the second floor of the William C. Ferguson Student, Technology, and Administrative Services Building.
Please use the form below to submit your comments or questions.
611 E. Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224
More Articles ...
Welcome to the Accounting Office
Junior Visit Day: Session Information
Junior Visit Day: April 13, 2012
Admitted Student Day: February 20, 2012