To create a new Personal Menu in Banner:
- Go to the Personal Menu Maintenance form (GUAPMNU).
- Enter each menu item individually. Type either the full description or the seven-character name in the respective column below user name.
Please note, menu items can be menus, forms, screens, quick flows, or processes.
- When all desired menu items have been entered, click on the save icon in the tool bar.
- From the Main Menu, select Personal Menu.
To copy an existing Personal Menu in Banner.
- Go to the Personal Menu Maintenace and Copy form (GUTPMNU)
- Select the user name for the menu to be copied from the drop down user field.
- F10 or click on the yellow disk icon from the tool bar to save.