Parking Appeals Board
- All citations must be appealed within fourteen (14) days of the date of issuance. Appeals submitted after that point will not be considered. The citation must also be attached to the appeal form.
- The Appeal Board consists of a Faculty representative, a Staff representative and a Student selected by the Student Senate.
- The Board will convene monthly to review appeals. At least two Board members must vote in favor of an appeal in order for it to be upheld (meaning the citation will be voided)
- Students who have appealed a citation will be notified via email of the Boards decision. The Boards decision on an appeal is final.
- The Board will consider appeals based upon the reasons given by the student listed below, and the Campus Safety Parking regulations. The Board may also take into consideration the number and nature of any other citations that the student received during the current semester.
Please enter an explanation.