Declaration of Major/Minor

To add or drop a major or minor, select the desired program below and click add or drop. A list of requested changes will be displayed at the bottom of the form. Click the reset button if you need to start over.

You are strongly encouraged to change your academic advisor to a faculty member in your chosen major(s) by completing the Change of Advisor form and submitting it to