Below are Human Resources-related resources for supervisors.
- Recruitment of Qualified Applicant Pools Policy
- How to Use LinkedIn for Recruitment (Recorded Presentation)
- Recruitment of Qualified Applicant Pools Policy – Information Session (Recorded Presentation)
- Interfolio Application Tracking System Administrator Link: https://account.interfolio.com/login
- Interfolio User Guide: Resources for new users and as a refresher for returning users
- Hiring Procedures Checklist: Step-by-step resource providing guidance and instruction through hiring process
- Interview Questions Bank: Resource of questions to begin building your interview process
- Job Description Template: Before conducting a job search, please submit an updated job description
- On-Boarding Checklist: Use this document to help your new hires have a consistent and effective first year with the College
- Change in Employment Data Sheet: Please use this form to communicate with HR promotions, title changes, position changes and other changes for current employees. Please include an up-to-date job description when applicable.
- End of Employment: Please use this form to report critical information to HR when an employee is leaving employment.
New Hire Evaluation Resources
Annual Performance Review Resources
- Professional Administrative Performance Evaluation
- Support Staff Performance Evaluation
- Self Evaluation
- Performance Summary and Compensation Recommendation
- Performance Management website
- Corrective Action Form: Please use this form to document corrective action regarding a staff member.
- Performance Improvement Plan Template (PIP): Please contact HR directly for support in drafting a PIP (firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-629-0205)