Students can enroll online to receive their student refunds directly deposited into their bank checking or savings account. No need to wait for a paper check to arrive up to three weeks after school starts. eRefunds can be processed as early as the day after the drop/add period ends. Students will receive e-mail notification when their eRefund has been processed and will know when their eRefund will be deposited into their account.
How to Enroll**
- Go to the ACIS home page to access your account.
- Log in using your ACIS ID and PIN.
- Click on Student Information.
- Click on On Line Account Access.
- Click on Online Bill & Payment. This will take you away from ACIS to the e-Bill system hosted by TouchNet. This is a secure site.
- Click on the Create a Refund Profile tab under Quick View.
- Click on Payment Profile. From there you will be directed to set up you bank account information.
- Click on the drop down menu and select ‘Electronic Check (Checking) and click on Go.
- On the Bank Account Information page enter all of the fields and make sure to check the box next to Refund Option. (Please note that only one bank account can be designated to receive refunds).
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed the accuracy of the account information provided, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have already saved a payment profile and this is the account you want your refund to go to then all you need to do is check the Refund Option box.
NOTE: It may take up to five business days for your designated account to be verified and available for eRefunds.
** eRefunds can only be designated to an account in the student’s payment profile. This feature is not available to other authorized users.
*** Special Note: Refunds must still requested by the student and verified at the Accounitng Office. Refunds may be requested in person at the Accounting Office or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail should include the student name, student ID number and a brief statement requesting the refund. The refund should be in the student’s bank account within 48 hours after processing the request.