Briton Pets Photo Contest
Thanks to some creative members of our incoming Class of 2017 (starting with Nick Viazanko's dog, Beau, at right), Albion is hosting a pet photo contest on Albion College's Facebook Page.
Take a photo of your pet wearing Albion College gear, and share it with us. We'll collect the photos into one Facebook photo gallery, and the photo with the highest number of "Likes" gets featured as our page profile photo for one week!
Submit your photos from July 26-31, 2013, to enter into the contest. Judging (or "Liking") will take place from August 1-4.
- Take a photo of your pet (any animal) wearing Albion College-related gear. Hats, shirts, glasses - as long as it's clearly Albion gear (and not just purple and gold), it counts.
- Post your photo to Albion College's Facebook page wall with your pet's name and a caption.
- Not on Facebook? You can also share a photo via Twitter or Instagram, using the hastag #britonpets, or email the photo to
- Submit your photos from July 26 to July 31, 2013. All photos must be submitted by midnight July 31. We will then post all the photos in a Facebook photo gallery for "Liking." Voting will take place from August 1 until midnight August 4, 2013.
- The photo receiving the most "Likes" in our Facebook photo gallery will be the winner. Send your friends, family, and other pets to vote in the official photo gallery through August 4.
- On August 5, 2013, Albion College will announce the winner and make the winning photo the College's Facebook Page profile picture for one week.
Congratulations to Lincoln and the rest of the winning pets!