Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Dow Center - Membership Information
Membership Rate Informatiom
- All memberships must be paid for in full and a waiver signed on the date of purchase.
- Annual membership term is from the date of purchase.
- Albion College reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
- Membership cards or college IDs MUST be shown to gain access.
- Hours subject to change.
- Must be 18 years old to use weightroom of be in the Dow without an adult.
- The membership pass is non-transferable. The pass entitles ONLY the pictured member access to the facilities.
|Fieldhouse and Pool (year only)|
|Fieldhouse (Year only)|
|Double (2 members, not related)||$450|
|Spouse (if over 62)||$50|
|AALL||25% discount (alumnus rate not applicable)|
|4 month- single||$125 (alumnus 1/2 price)|
|4 month- spouse||$35 (alumnus 1/2 price)|
|4 month- family||$200 (alumnus 1/2 price)|
|Fall and Spring session memberships|
|Adult||$150 each session|
|Junior||$130 each session|
|Full season membership|
|Junior (18 and under)||$220|
|Court time||$14.00 an hour|
|Pool - 4 Month|
|Pool - Year|
*Individual memberships available only to adults (18 or older).
**Individuals included in family must be IRS dependents.
****Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by someone 13 or older for admission into the pool.