Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Our mission is to assist students and their families in planning for and meeting their educational expenses at Albion College while supporting the College's recruitment and retention goals. To do this we strive to provide exceptional service, while ensuring that financial aid dollars are administered with the highest level of fiduciary responsibility.
- We strive to provide accurate, timely, courteous, professional, comprehensive and technologically current services to all constituencies.
- Our goal is to provide excellent service to all with whom we interact.
- We continually evaluate and improve services for all constituencies we serve.
- We are dedicated to providing open and effective communication and making the financial aid process as simple and streamlined for our families as possible.
- We strive to be sensitive to the diverse needs of our constituencies while maintaining confidentiality and being responsive to individual needs.
- We strive to award aid in support of student access, enrollment and retention goals, academic quality and equity in funding for all students.
- Our intent is to provide sound fiscal management in compliance with federal, state and association regulations and guidance.
- We strive to provide proactive assistance in support of stewardship related to institutional funds.
- We are committed to being prudent and effective managers of the funds we administer.