Grants Coordinator Services
- Prospect research to discover potential grant makers whose interests match a proposed project
- Scheduling appointments for the President and/or other College representatives to discuss projects with prospective grant makers as appropriate
- Communicating with contact personnel of prospective grantors
- Assistance with proposal development
- Mailing of the proposal packet and distribution of internal copies of proposals (if necessary)
- Notification and acknowledgement of decisions received from grantors
- Receiving of grant agreements and securing of appropriate signatures on same
- Coordinating with the business office and individual grantee to ensure funds received are appropriately tracked
- Notification to offices of Communications and Provost for appropriate announcement of grants awarded
- Contacting grantors regarding adjustments in funded projects when appropriate
- Reminders of reporting deadlines *
- Maintenance of files of grant proposals
* Project Directors are ultimately responsible for completing all narrative and financial reports required by grant makers.
To discuss funding opportunities, please contact our Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations or by phone at 517/629-0510.