Io Triumphe! Magazine
The magazine for alumni, parents, and friends of Albion College.
Io Triumphe! spotlights alumni and captures Albion highlights from both on and off campus. Enjoy our online edition below. You’ll find features and photos from the most recent issue, along with campus and Alumni Association news.
To submit your information update, please submit them through our class notes form.
To pass along comments, questions, or story ideas for Io Triumphe!, please contact:
For back issues of the Io Triumphe!, browse our archive editions.
Io Triumphe! Fall-Winter 2022-23
June 2022: Albion College Update
Spring 2022: Albion College Update
Read about Interim President Joe Calvaruso, ’78; new Board of Trustees Chair Joey Miller, ’75; and more.
Please look for the next edition of Io Triumphe! magazine in fall 2022. It will include all Albionotes submissions (Class News, Weddings, Baby Britons, Obituaries) received since the Spring-Summer 2021 edition.
Spring-Summer 2021 web extras
From “Our Campus Community Evolves” (page 7), more information on new initiatives:
- School for Public Purpose and Professional Advancement
- Body and Soul Center at Washington Gardner — news release | event video
- Sarah S. and Alexander M. Cutler Center for Student Success and Academic Achievement
- Eight-year-program partnership with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Religious studies, political science 4+1 program partnership with WMU
- Albion’s master-degree program in accounting
- Meet Sharese Shannon Mathis, assistant dean of campus life
- Serra Fitness Center ribbon-cutting ceremony (video)
From “Taking Action on Climate” (page 8), more on Albion College’s Sustainability Council
From “Attracting Attention” (page 9), recent grants:
- The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations, in support of the new Albion College Community Collaborative
- The Michigan Community Service Commission AmeriCorps program, in support of Bonner Build Albion Fellows
From “Two Minutes” (page 11), more on the Sarns Build the Band Fund