What to Bring
If you forget anything, you can probably find what you need at Family Fare or Parks Drug Store. But here are a few reminders of what to bring for the week.
- Camera, scrapbooks, memorabilia.
- Put your name on anything important.
- Reusable water bottle to fill at fountains stationed around campus.
- Bag or backpack for items you want with you during the day.
- A light jacket, umbrella, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. Spring weather in Michigan is unpredictable so keep an eye on the forecast before you arrive.
- Wheelchair for those with difficulty walking. College wheelchairs are available for emergencies only.
- Outdoor yards games to play behind Wesley Hall.
- Gym gear if you get a chance to work out at the Dow.