Meritorious Service Award Selection Criteria
No more than three such awards shall be given in a year.
- Only Alumni of Albion College shall be eligible for the award.
- Time, effort, and monetary gifts on behalf of Albion College shall constitute the criteria in considering a candidate for the award. The award may recognize one, two, or three of these elements.
- Exempted from consideration for the award are current members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors, members of the Board of Trustees (not including honorary trustees), faculty, and staff. Once an individual is no longer in any of the above categories, he/she will be eligible for consideration.
- Nomination and election to receive the Meritorious Service Award shall follow the process used to nominate and elect individuals receiving the Distinguished Alumni Award.
- The Meritorious Service Award(s) shall be presented at the Awards Ceremony during Homecoming Weekend.