Transfer Visit Fridays
Due to Covid-19, we are currently only having Virtual Visits. Please use our visit campus page to sign up.
Can’t make it for a Transfer Visit Friday? No worries...sign up for any day that works for you on our VISIT CALENDAR.
Thinking about transferring to Albion College? Come for a visit and get the attention and information that you deserve. What do you get with our special Transfer Visit Fridays? Glad you asked, you will be provided with:
- Campus Tour: Enjoy a one on one campus tour with a current Albion College student and see our beautiful campus.
- Onsite Admission: We would like to help you expedite the admissions process. Albion College offers transfer students an opportunity to meet one on one with an admission professional and receive an admission decision, along with any applicable merit awards on the spot. (Transcripts from current and/or previous institutions are required for review.)
- Informal Credit Evaluation: Want to know how your courses would transfer to Albion? If you can provide at least an unofficial transcript, we can let you know. (Transcripts needed at least 48 hours prior to visit.)
- Meet with Faculty: Know what you want to study? You need to meet the people that will be leading you. We think they are pretty awesome.
- Attend a Class: Get a feel for what it would be like to be a student on our campus.
- Financial Aid Information: Get an idea of what we will cost and how we determine what that is. If you have filed your FAFSA that will allow us to get you an accurate estimate. (For an accurate Estimate of Cost a FAFSA for 2020-2021 needs to have been filed. Access to your Student Aid Report is required. You can bring this with you on your visit, or bring necessary FAFSA log in information to your visit and we can access it electronically.)
If you have questions or need more information, please reach out to the Director of Transfer Admission, Lloyd McPartlin.