Thinking Ahead to
a Career in Business?
Get an insider’s perspective on what it takes to become a successful business leader today.
- Selecting an undergraduate business program
- Planning your college major
- Pursuing internships and other real-world experiences
- Obtaining a global perspective
- Sharpening your leadership and communication skills
Business executives and staff from Albion College's Carl A. Gerstacker Institute for Business and Management will offer advice on planning for a career in business and how to become a top candidate for positions with leading corporations, financial institutions, and accounting firms.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 | 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Offices of Bodman PLC
1901 St. Antoine St., 6th Floor at Ford Field
Detroit, MI 48226
Advance registration requested by November 8.
We hope you and your family will attend.