What Is My Learning Style?
Everyone has preferences in how they approach learning. No one way is superior but knowing your personal preferences can provide you with valuable ideas on best study methods.
Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire
- A 44 question instrument developed by Richard Felder and Linda Solomon of North Carolina State University
- Scores responses on four dimensions: active/reflective, sensing/intuitive, visual/verbal and sequential/global
- Learning Style and Strategies gives ideas for best methods for working with your preferred style! See if the study methods listed resemble your approach!
Learning Style and Strategies
- This instrument measures your preferences for using Visual, Auditory, Read/Write and Kinesthetic methods to take in, using and communicating what you have learned.
- Help sheets give ideas on best practices for your personalized profile.
The VARK Questionnaire
Questions about how you can change your academic work habits to suit your preferred style? Request an Appointment with a Learning Specialist.