The Moore Math Marathon Competition!
Friday, May 13, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Moore Math Marathon Competition includes both individual and team events, including problems from Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, and other interesting math topics.
- Gillespie, Raymond
- Graduated 1950, Math
- Prior to retirement in early 1995 was manager of information systems East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- Barrow, Russell D.
- Graduated 1951, Secondary Education
- Retired from Grosse Ile Schools in Grosse Ile, Michigan.
- Ferguson, William C. (Bill)
- Graduated 1952, Math
- Retired in April 1995 as Chairman/CEO from NYNEX, New York, New York.
- Manning, James H.
- Graduated, 1953
- Retired in 1991 as Chief Actuary for the Unemployment Insurance Service, U.S. Dept. of Labor, Washington, D.C. Continue consulting work in that area.
- Riehl, C. Barbara
- Graduated 1954, Secondary Education
- Retired; mathematics teacher at Thurston High School in Redford Township and lecturer in mathematics at the University of Michigan.
- Scott, Wayne R.
- Graduated 1958, Math/Secondary Education
- Teacher of math, science, and computer applications at Mott Middle College, Flint, Michigan.
- Coxford, Arthur F.
- Graduated 1959, Math
- Professor of Mathematics Education at the University of Michigan.