Aid and Your Student Account



When you enroll at Albion, you will establish a "student account." This account will be used for all campus transactions including tuition, room and board, and telephone bills.

If you are awarded financial aid, it will be deposited into your student account and applied to qualifying expenses. This includes any scholarships, grants, and loans you may receive.

You have the right to cancel any portion (or the entire amount) of a federal loan that is applied to your student account if the funds are not needed. Contact the Student Financial Services Office within 60 days of the date of disbursement and provide a written request on the amount and type of loan to be canceled. Cancellation requests should be submitted no later than two weeks before the end of the current semester.