- Anthropology/Sociology, Spanish; concentrations in Human Services, Public Policy and Service (Ford Institute)
- Graduate/Professional School:
- M.Ed., Columbia University; M.S., Mercy College
- Project Manager, Office of Achievement Resources, New York City Department of Education
Albion will prepare you. Learn more
- Albion prepared Kristina.
- With 1,700 schools, the New York City Department of Education has more schools than Albion has students. However, Albion prepared me to work on such a scale by providing me with opportunities to both learn from talented professors and fellow students and to interface with diverse constituencies. From planning service trips with the Student Volunteer Bureau, managing Greek Week as Panhellenic President, and spending a semester at the U.S./Mexico border to study immigration issues, Albion provided me with the foundation that’s helped me get to where I am today.
- Albion opened doors and helped me to become a thoughtful, critical thinker able to work in an ever-changing landscape of education and politics.
Take It Further: Anthropology and Sociology, Spanish, Human Services, Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service, Education
More Success Stories