- Political Science; member, Gerald R. Ford Institute and Center for Sustainability and the Environment
- Graduate/Professional School:
- J.D., University of Michigan
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Environmental Attorney, U.S. Dept. of the Interior
Albion will prepare you. Learn more
- Albion prepared Elizabeth.
- Through [my Albion] experiences, I learned about the complex political, economic, and social decisions that surround land development and how important it was for me to be well informed on these issues in order to take a credible stand on protecting environmentally sensitive areas. And I determined I wanted to pursue a career in environmental law.
- I studied everything from geology and biology to ethics and journalism, which was excellent preparation for my work today advising government agencies as they strive for the appropriate balance between developing our nation’s natural resources and conserving its environmental values.
- Albion developed my skills for critical thinking and effective communication. They're so fundamental to the practice of law. Acquiring those skills—and applying them in real-world settings—made all the difference for me.
Take It Further: Political Science, Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service, Center for Sustainability and the Environment, Pre-Law
More Success Stories