Parent Leadership Council Mission Statement
The Albion College Parent Leadership Council engages Albion parents in activities which promote and enrich the college experience while supporting the financial needs of Albion College.
Members of the Albion College Parent Leadership Council will:
- Serve as liaisons, sharing the views of the parents with the administration as well as communicating with parents about the goals and plans of the College.
- Participate in projects and functions that support the College, such as fundraising, student recruitment and effective communication with the parent community.
- Hosting and attending events in a member's region.
- Help the College identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward parent prospects capable of making major gifts or commitments to any and all College priorities.
The Council works through the Office of Parent Engagement.
The PLC meets twice per year:
- Family Weekend (Friday, September 20, 2013)
- Spring Meeting (March 2014)