Munger Place Apartments
Munger Place Apartments houses our Living-Learning Communities for students of sophomore through senior-level classification. Groups of 4-10 students submit a proposal for an LLC experience. The selection period occurs prior to the Room Selection Process.
If space in Munger remains after the LLC selection, then Munger Place Apartments--considered a privileged housing options for senior-level students consisting of two- and four-person apartments each bedroom being double-occupancy--will be open for the Apartment Sign Up Process. This will not take place until mid-April and students should still continue with Room Selection as usual and sign up for alternate housing options. Applicants must be in good social and academic standing with the College. Students residing in Munger Apartments are not required to be on the College Board Plan.
- XL twin size bed (80” x 36”)
- Can be bunked or placed as singles
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers (three-drawer unit)
- Cable TV hookup
- Mini blinds
Building your own loft is prohibited. All college furniture must remain in the room throughout the entire academic year.
Students in Munger Place Apartments are not required to be on a College Board Plan. However, students may purchase a College Board Plan if desired. Please see Dining Services for more information.
- Carpeted living and dining rooms
- Air conditioned facility
- Mini blinds
- Cable TV hook up
- Furnished living room
- Lounge furniture (sofa, chairs, etc.)
- Coffee table
- End tables
- Dining room table and chairs
- Full kitchen
- Sink with garbage disposal
- Three washers and three dryers (located on the First Floor)
- Each cycle costs $1.25
- Students will need to load money onto their Albion1Card to operate the machines
Residents are responsible for the housekeeping of their individual apartments. Students should plan to bring their own cookware, dishware, and silverware.
Wireless access is only available in the common areas of each apartment. All student rooms have active, wired ports.
The Munger Place Apartments are set up with a card system that allows students to use their Albion1Card as a key to their residential building as well as their individual apartment. Individual rooms within the apartments are accessed with the student’s Albion1Card as well.
Residential Life Staff
Residence Hall Director (RD)
- A full time professional staff member hired through the Office of Residential Life.
- Munger Apartments Hall Director resides on the first floor of Mitchell Towers and oversees Mitchell Towers and all Apartments.
Resident Assistant (RA)
- An upper-class student leader hired through the Office of Residential Life
- Munger Apartments RA lives on the first floor of Munger
Munger Place Apartments is a smoke-free facility.
Emergency Telephone Locations
Munger Place Apartments has 1 emergency telephone that is a direct line to Campus Safety:
- North Facing Rear Exit Door
Please see Campus Safety’s Emergency Telephone Locations Map for all emergency telephone locations.
301 E. Michigan Ave.
Albion, MI 49224