Ingham Hall is a small residence hall for women who are of junior and senior level. Ingham holds 13 women in 5 double-occupancy rooms and 3 designated single-occupancy rooms.
- XL twin size bed (80” x 36”)
- Can be bunked or placed as singles
- Desk and desk chair
- Either a chest of drawers (three-drawer unit) or a wardrobe/armoire
- Cable TV hookup
- Mini blinds
Building your own loft is prohibited. All College furniture must remain in the room throughout the entire academic year.
Students in Ingham Hall must select 1 of 3 Residence Hall Block Plans. Please see the Dining Services page for more information.
Residence Hall Amenities
- Carpeted living room
- Three bathrooms (three on the second floor and one on the first)
- Mini blinds
- Furnished living room
- Lounge chairs, end tables, etc.
- Laundry Machines
- Two washers and two dryers
Albion College cleans the restrooms and common areas.
Wireless access is only available in the common areas. All student rooms have active, wired ports.
Ingham Hall is set up with a card system that allows students to use their Albion1Card as a key to their residential building as well as their individual room.
Residential Life Staff
Resident Assistant (RA)
- An upper-class student leader hired through the Office of Residential Life
- The RA that resides in Fiske House is also the RA for Ingham Hall
Ingham Hall is a smoke-free facility.
Emergency Telephone Locations
Ingham Hall has one emergency telephone location that is a direct line to Campus Safety:
- West exterior door (Ingham Street side) – indicated by a blue light
Please see Campus Safety’s Emergency Telephone Location Map for all emergency telephone locations.
Room Sign Up Requirements
Students interested in living in Ingham must apply in groups of two during the Apartment phase of the Room Selection Process.
Apartment/Ingham Applications are due Thursday, March 26, 2015 by 5:00 PM.
For information on room rates, please see the Accounting Office's Tuition & Fees page.
110 N Ingham Street
Albion, MI 49224