Congratulations on taking the initiative to explore the Resident Assistant position within the Office of Residential Life. We believe that RA position is a great opportunities for you to enhance skills, experience personal growth, and become truly engaged with the campus as you pursue your degree at Albion College. Carefully read the job descriptions of the Resident Assistant position, which include the qualifications you will need to have your application considered. Thank you again for your interest. Best of luck!
Benefits of Being an RA:
- Develop Invaluable Leadership Skills
- Enhance your Public Speaking
- Work on a Diverse and Involved Team
- Close access to prominent leaders and administrators on campus
- Single Room at a Double Rate
- Develop tons of Transferrable Skills that look great on a Resume!
We will be holding four informational sessions to answer any questions you may have. Learn the inner-workings of the position, how to apply, and get your questions answered.
- Monday, January 26, 2014 at 8:00 PM in Wesley Hall 1st floor lobby
- Tuesday, January 27, 2014 at 8:00 PM in Whitehouse Hall and Mitchell Towers 1st floor lobbies
- Wednesday, January 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM in KC Living Room