VPN client for Mac
- Click here to download the VPN client. (Albion College Windows username & password are required)
- Save the ACVPN.dmg.zip file to your computer.
- After the ACVPN.dmg.zip file has finished downloading, extract the ACVPN.dmg file using a zip utility such as Stuffit Expander.
- Double-click the ACVPN.dmg to open the disk image.
- Inside the disk image, double-click the Cisco VPN Client.mpkg file to begin the installation.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your OS meets the minimum requirements, then click Continue again.
- Click Continue again to accept the software license agreement.
- Click Agree to agree to the terms of the software license.
- Click Install to start the installation.
- Click Close when the install completes.
- Reboot your Mac for the changes to take effect.
- Go to Macintosh HD, Applications, and then double-click the VPNClient program.
Highlight the ACVPN entry, then click the Connect button.
- Enter your Albion College Windows username and password when prompted.
When finished, click the Disconnect button. Afterward, the lock icon in the VPN client software will disappear.