Gmail Contacts - Import Albion Contacts
To import contacts to Gmail:
- Log-in to Gmail.
- Click the arrow on the right of Mail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- From the More actions dropdown menu, select Import.... (or select import contacts from the column on the left hands side)
- Click the Choose File/Browse button.
- Select the I drive, scroll to the bottom, select the file Contacts.csv, click open and click the Import button.
When it is complete, Gmail will display the number of contacts imported.
To find and fix all of your duplicate data at once, use the following instructions:
- Click the More actions drop-down menu, select Find and merge duplicates.
- The names of the contacts with duplicate data will be displayed.
- When you are ready, click Merge at the bottom of the list.
To remove a Group: (previously imported file)
- Select the previous imported file from the left side. (example: Imported 8/30/2011)
- Click the More drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Group. Make sure the right group is selected to delete. Click OK.