EVERY DAY AT ALBION
Keep Calm and (Get Your) BritOn
Take a deep breath. Your college search is over. Now what? Let our students show you (and tell you), scan this list, and get ready to become a Briton this fall.
• Send in your enrollment deposit ($300) by May 1. See your acceptance packet for details.
• Sign up for SOAR (Student Orientation and Registration). Sessions are May 30, June 1, June 4, and August 23.
• Complete your housing and other needed forms.
• Plan your graduation party!
• Reach out to your new roommate.
• Start shopping for your dorm room essentials.
• Move in! If you attend SOAR in May or June, move-in day is August 24.
• Join the Class of 2016 on Facebook.
Meet the Minds - Faculty
What it takes to be a Briton starts here.
Albion has a selective admission process because we have many more qualified applicants than spaces in the class. Students are considered for admission based primarily on academic performance. We evaluate the following:
Your high school courses and GPA: we’ll look for AP, IB and Honors courses, the number of courses taken in each academic area, and the grades you received.
Your scores on either the SAT or ACT—it is not necessary to take both.
Your extracurricular activities: Tell us what you do outside the classroom—athletics, music, theatre, community service, clubs, organizations, and so on.
Your School Report and letter of recommendation: We’re eager to hear what your school has to say about you as a good fit for Albion.
Your application essay: We're interested to see how you write and how you think.
Admission interview: One of the best ways to help the Admission Committee learn about you as an individual (beyond your formal application) is to visit campus and interview with an admission counselor.
Meet the Minds: Students
Albion students love to think, to discuss and debate ideas, to pursue knowledge.
But they also love to do—applying what they learn in the classroom in many ways and in many places.
See how and where some of our students are taking action, gaining real-world experience, and preparing for life after Albion—always thinking along the way.