Welcome to e-Bill at Albion College
e-Bill is Albion College's official method for sending student account statements. Students will no longer receive paper statements (or bills) beginning with the spring 2010 semester. Rather, they will receive email notification when new statements are available online.
Students will receive e-mails at their Albion College e-mail address, enabling them to review their statement and make payments via the Internet.
This service is a secure method for viewing student account information and making online payments.
In addition to students receiving notification of new statements, students have the ability to add authorized payers/users to their account (typically a parent or guardian). Authorized users will also receive email notification of new online statements. Additionally, authorized users can make online payments with credit card or e-Check.
e-Bill Allows Students To:
- View current and previous billing statements online
- Automatically be notified when new statements are available
- Share a link to statements with authorized users
- Make online payments with a credit card or e-Check
- Allow authorized users the ability to make online payments