How/Why Your Aid May Change
Changes to Your Financial Aid Package
Your financial aid award may be revised for any of the following reasons:
- Notification of additional financial aid resources not listed on your award notification.
- Less than full-time enrollment.
- Change in family circumstances.
- Changes resulting in verification of your information.
- Reduction in state or federal financial aid funding.
If your financial circumstances change, you may be eligible for more or less aid.
Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA each year by the March 1 deadline. Note to our continuing students, your eligibility for financial aid may change significantly, especially if you have a different number of family members in college so we encourage you to apply each year.