Women: A Global Perspective is the theme for Albion College's Women's History month. The College celebrates with a number of events, all free and open to the public. For more information, contact the Albion College Student Affairs office at 517/629-0226.
The importance of developing local talent and understanding demographics in order to place the right amount of product in a new market were just two of the points made by a panel of Albion College economics and management alumni to students from Albion and the American College of Greece in Athens during a unique class session Thursday, Feb. 28.
On July 27, 2011, Kevin Riley, an Albion College junior lacrosse player from Trumbull, Conn., was spending a relaxing summer day with one of his best friends, Chris O’Brien. They became friends in sixth grade, eventually spending every summer day together despite the fact that they attended rival high schools. On this particular day, they headed to Block Island, R.I., to savor a day on the beach.
Albion College is pleased to announce that Joel Manby, its 1981 valedictorian, will deliver the Commencement address to the Class of 2013 on Saturday, May 11. The graduation procession begins at 12:45 p.m. in the College Quadrangle. Manby will receive an honorary doctor of humane letters degree during the Commencement ceremony.
Albion College is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Zera as its first director of enterprise technology and chief information officer.
The Midland-based Charles J. Strosacker Foundation recently provided $250,000 toward the renovation of Albion College's Stockwell Memorial Library, part of which will become the new John S. Ludington Career and Internship Center.
- Physics Professor Howard Pettersen Passes Away
- Mallory Brown, '08, Extends World Clothes Line with African Excursion
- DeWaters' Business Venture Is a Dream
- Physics Professor Zellner Discusses Meteorite, Asteroid on WILX
- Reed, '16, Rewarded for Service in Public Arena
- Anthropologist Dissects Wall Street Culture for Yinger Lecture
- Governor Appoints College Archivist to State Historical Records Advisory Board
- Exciting New Authors Read GLCA Award-Winning Works
- Stewart Brings New Life to WLBN
- 'The Voice' Winner Javier Colon Gives Free Concert at Albion College