Lower Baldwin Student Dining Hall
Everyone is invited to explore the various choices offered at Baldwin Hall. Self-service hot food lines in the Lower Baldwin dining room offer a choice of traditional cafeteria fare and an all natural salad bar offers over 15 toppings and dressings, including non-fat choices. A pasta bar and a deli bar are available daily. An ever-changing variety of bars add to your dining experience at Baldwin.
Please feel free to bring suggestions, comments, or concerns to the attention of any staff member.
View Lower Baldwin's menu
Learn about recent renovations to Lower Baldwin
Eat Shop Café and College Market
The Eat Shop Café is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. Whether you plan to dine with friends or are in a hurry and need something on the go, the Eat Shop Café menu has something for every appetite!
There are many places to eat while you sit and chat, browse the Web, or do homework. The Eat Shop is located on the second floor of the Kellogg Center.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 11 a.m. - Midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 6:00 p.m. - Midnight
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Briton Bucks accepted.
Read Between the Grinds
Albion's newest café is located in the Cutler Commons area of the newly-renovated Stockwell Memorial Library.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. -11 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sunday: 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Albion College is the perfect venue for your next special event.
At Albion College, we have more to offer you than just a space for hosting an event. We have a multitude of venues located on a beautiful historic campus where everything you need is easily accessible. Our buildings have character, our campus is intimate, and our staff is exceptional at what we do. From football camps to band camps, business meetings to weddings, equestrian outings to youth group getaways, and from 25 people to 1200 guests, we will provide you with everything you need to make your function a success.
Plan your next event at Albion and enjoy the following:
- Quality. A staff that cares about the success of your function, just as much as you do.
- Convenience. We're centrally located between Detroit, Kalamazoo and Lansing. On campus, you can easily walk to different amenities within a matter of minutes.
- Satisfaction. Bon Appetit, our on-campus restaurant company, cooks healthy and sustainable meals made from scratch.
- Variety. Choose from a wide range of venues in order to match your surroundings to the style of your event.
- Support. Our technology staff is here to help! Our spaces offer audiovisual equipment and free Wi-Fi.
- Safety. Public safety officers are on duty 24 hours a day patrolling our campus.
Beauty. As you walk around our campus, canoe down the river that runs through our small town, or take a group outing through our nature center, you can’t help but feel inspired by your surroundings.
Please call 517-629-0318 to inquire about a having your next event at Albion College.