Click to download the latest copy of the Statement of Relationship (pdf).
The purpose of this Statement of Relationship is to define the expectations that exist between the College and the Greek-letter chapters affiliated with the College. The Statement of Relationship serves as a working document from which to update the understanding of this important relationship. Included in this document is an Appendix which outlines those policies related to the College and its Greek-letter chapters.
Greek Calendar 2010
Welcome to the Greek Calendar 2010! Please use the information and dates provided to keep your chapter informed and more effectively plan dates for your own program planning. Check this page often and email any updates, changes, or new events to
- Panhellenic Council Retreat
- Delta Gamma Lodge
- Panhellenic Desserts
- Kellogg Center Stack
- Formal Recruitment Orientation
- Kelogg Center Stack
- Formal Recruitment (Panhellenic)
- Association of Fraternal Leadership and Values-Central Fraternal Leadership Conference
- Delta Gamma's Anchorsplash
- Panhellenic Baccalaureate
- Kappa Alpha Theta's Date-A-Theta
- Alpha Chi Omega's Mr. Briton
- Kellogg Center Stack
- Delta Tau Delta's Softball Tournament
- Sigma Nu's Jesse's Gift Basketball Game
- Alpha Tau Omega Volleyball Tournament
- Sand Volleyball Court Between ATO and SN Houses
- Honors Convocatoin/Elkin Isaac Research Symposium
- Phi Mu Kickball Tournament
Service and Philanthropy
Giving of time and resources to those less fortunate or in need is a very integral part of the Greek experience. Our chapters and councils participate in various events throughout the year when they give their time to support local and national groups. Fraternities and sororities at Albion also raise money in a variety of philanthropic activities for important causes.
Some examples of major service and philanthropic events that Albion's fraternities and sororities participate and coordinate include:
- Anchorsplash (Delta Gamma) - Service for Sight
- Derby Days (Sigma Chi) - Children's Miracle Network
- Mr. Briton (Alpha Chi Omega) - Sexual Assault Services of Calhoun County
- The Sigma Nu Charity Classic - Jesse's Gift
- Turkey Trot (Alpha Xi Delta) - Purchase books for elementary schools in the area
Being a member of a Greek organization provides many opportunities to enhance your leadership skills. Opportunities include being a chapter officer, serving on the Interfraternity Council or the Panhellenic Council and attending leadership conferences. Greek students can also be found in most student organizations and on athletic teams.
Below is information about several leadership opportunities you can be a part of as a member of the Greek community.
AFLV Central Fraternal Leadership Conference
Indiana Greek Leadership Conference at Purdue
Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute