You're learning all about our academic programs and where you'll go after Albion. But what about while you're here?
An overnight visit is a great way to really get to know a college, to get a true feel for the place. A place that will be your home for much of the next four years.
Albion offers overnight visits Sunday through Thursday during the academic year for prospective students who have started the application process to the College. You'll spend the night in a campus residence hall with a student host. Call the Admission Office at 800/858-6770 to schedule your overnight visit and for additional details.
We look forward to you visiting—and staying—with us!
It's obvious you work hard; your grades prove it.
Let us help you with your next step: college.
We hope you and your family will join us for Albion 101, a program for high school sophomores and juniors that will jump-start your college search.
We're really interested in helping you identify your ideal college. Albion 101 is a great introduction to college life and the college application process.
Here are a few activities we have planned for you:
- Participate in a mock admission committee to find out what really matters in the admission decision.
- Interact with faculty and students for an in-depth look at academic life.
- Tour the campus, our academic buildings, and athletics facilities.
- Financial Aid 101 – an introduction to the process.
- Hear from current students about their experiences and ask questions related to your interests.
- Learn more about living on campus, varsity athletics, and student organizations.
- The program will begin at 9:00 a.m. and run until approximately 2:00 p.m.
Please direct your questions to the Office of Admission by phone 517/629-0321 or email