Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
MSPS 2011: Registration
- $25 per student registration fee
- One Advisor FREE for every five students registered! Additional Advisors: $20 each
- Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards.
- Please send a check made out to Albion College to:
Albion College: Office of Residential Life
611 E Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224
- Forms can also be faxed to: 517/629-0197. Please be sure to include a cover page with a notation of MSPS 2011
Deadline: Friday, March 11, 2011
Late/on-site registrations add $5 each
*Late/on-site registration will not guarantee t-shirt or conference materials.
Questions, please contact us