e-Bill offers both students and parents a number of advantages over traditional paper bills, including:
- Payments made online are posted to student account immediately.
- Students can authorize others (parents, grandparents etc...) to view and pay bills.
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience. e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Statements and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill statements and remit payment through the mail.
Albion College's e-Bill system provides added convenience for students and their authorized users. Users can call up billing statements on demand an view their most up-to-date statement anytime, reflection all current charges and payments.
e-Bill offers flexibility in payment options, including credit card and e-Check.
Albion College's e-Bill system allows students and authorized users to make payments using e-Check. e-Check allows users to pay online without using a bank or credit card. Instead, users use their checking account to make payments online—eliminating the need for stamps and envelopes. e-Bill also allows students and authorized users to save their payment profile, eliminating the need to enter account information at the time of each payment.
How to Enroll
- Go to the ACIS home page to access your account.
- Log in using your ACIS ID and PIN.
- Click on Student Information.
- Click on On Line Account Access.
- Click on Online Bill & Payment. This will take you away from ACIS to the e-Bill system hosted by TouchNet. This is a secure site.
- Click on the e-Bills tab under Quick View.
- Click on Student Account or Make a Payment. From there you will be directed to your most recent e-Bill statement and account summary page.
- Click on My Profiles from the menu on the top of the Personal Profile page.
- Click on Payment Profiles under the My Profile tab.
- On the Payment Profile page, use the drop-down menu under Add A Payment Method to select "Electronic Check (checking)" and click the GO button.
- Complete the Bank Account Information.
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed the accuracy of the account information provided, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: It may take up to five business days for your designated account to be verified and available for e-Check payment.
Albion College's e-Bill allows students and authorized users, designated by the student, to review their College account statements. Online statements feature detailed account information including charges and payments posted since the last statement.
e-Bill also provides an online archive of previous statements for students and their authorized users to review. To learn more about how to access the e-Bill system and review your statement click on the designated PDF below.
These forms are currently being updated and will be available November 1st. Thank you for your patience.
- e-Bill for students
- e-Bill for authorized users
The accounting office is located on the second floor of the William C. Ferguson Student, Technology, and Administrative Services Building.
Please use the form below to submit your comments or questions.
611 E. Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224