Conversation on Community
Richard Longworth, senior fellow of The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and an expert on globalization's impact on the Midwest, spoke with WMUK in Kalamazoo leading up to his participation on the September 11 "Albion Tomorrow" panel discussion.
Alcohol and Drug Resources
- MI Law
- Alcohol Screening
- Do I need treatment?
- Calculate your BAC level
- Need help? Find a meeting in your area.
- How Much Is Too Much?
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- Higher Education Center: News Features
- Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- Recovery Connection
Federal Government Agencies and National Organizations
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
- Alcohol Research Group Library
- American Council for Drug Education (ACDE)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT)
- Center of Alcohol Studies
- Center for Addiction and Mental Health
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- Corporation for National Service Drug Alliance Office
- Council on Prevention & Education: Substances (COPES)
- DARE America
- Drug Strategies
- The Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- International Council on Alcohol and Addiction
- JACS (Jewish Alcoholics, Chemically Dependent Persons, and Significant Others)
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Narcotics Anonymous
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics (NACOA)
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors (NASADAD)
- National Association on Drug Abuse Problems, Inc.
- National Black Alcoholism and Addictions Council, Inc.
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol & Drug Information (SAMHSA)
- National Drugs Don't Work Partnership
- National Institute on Alcohol and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS)
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Partnership for a Drug Free America
- The Silver Gate Group: Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Rational Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Research Society on Alcoholism
- RID-USA, Inc. (Remove Intoxicated Drivers)
- SADD, Inc. (Students Against Destructive Decisions)
- Secular Organization for Sobriety
- Women for Sobriety