Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Daniel M. Steffenson Chemistry Scholarship
Awarded to a student who embodies the spirit of Dan Steffenson, professor emeritus, by demonstrating excellence in first-year chemistry, membership in the Prentiss M. Brown Honors Program, and having an intellectual inquisitiveness beyond their years.
Recent awardees include:
- 2015-2016 - Grace Talaski
- 2014-2015 - Kathleen Casebeer
- 2013-2014 - Corbin Livingston, Wendi Wang and Grace Talaski
- 2012-2013 - Stephanie Sanders
- 2011-2012 - Brandon Markle
- 2011-2012 - Michelle Miele
- 2010-2011 - Edward N. Bachle