Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Graduate School Test Preparation
Graduate school admission testing is required by many schools. Preparing for these tests is critical!
The Career and Internship Center has many resources available to assist you as you prepare to take required graduate school tests. information and registration forms on the GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, and TOEFL tests are maintained in the Career Development office. Contact the staff in Career Development and visit the Career Development Resource Center for assistance.
Main information sites for graduate school testing
- GRE - Graduate Record Examination
- LSAT - Law School Admissions Test
- GMAT - Graduate Management Admissions Test
- MCAT - Medical College Admissions Test
Study programs available for purchase
- The Princeton Review - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT and more
- Peterson's - testing preparation, test dates, and resources for the GRE
- Kaplan - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT
- ETS (Educational Testing Service) - GRE and TOEFL test preparation
Free resources on graduate school testing
- Michigan eLibrary - free resource from the Michigan eLibrary that hosts practice tests for common graduate school admissions tests
This page contains links to web sites that are not under the control of Albion College or the Career and Internship Center. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The Career and Internship Center provides these links merely as a courtesy. The data contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free.