Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Researching Graduate Schools
The first step to attending graduate school is to find the one best suited to you!
You ultimately will need to do the research necessary to determining which schools fit your needs. The Career and Internship Center is available to assist you through the process.
To get started, here is a list of Internet resources providing searchable lists of graduate schools based on many criteria.
- GradSchools.com - a comprehensive on-line source of graduate school information
- Graduate Guide - an on-line guide to Doctoral, Master's and Professional degree programs
- GradView.com - Search, compare, and connect with colleges and universities offering graduate programs
- Peterson's Graduate School Planner - A detailed database on graduate school programs in addition to assistance in the application process
- University of Florida's List of American Universities - An alphabetical list of American Universities granting bachelor and advanced degrees
- Association of Theological Schools - Listing of all graduate schools of theology
- Higher Education and Ministry - comprehensive information on ministerial careers, education, financial aid, and networking
- Links to Divinity Schools and Seminaries