Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Summer Job Search Engines
Summer employment is unique - particularly if you are seeking work in a summer camp! The search engines on this site focus on positions for the summer.
Remember - general job search engines also list positions for summer work!
|The eRecruiting network at Albion College: Create a profile and access both jobs and internship opportunities in your areas of interest!|
- CampDepot.com - summer and after-school opportunities and tips on what program directors seek in an employee
- CampJobs.com - a one-stop site for all forms of summer camp employment around the world
- CampStaff.com - create one profile and contact hundreds of potential employers across North America
- CoolWorks.com - seasonal or permanent employment available in a wide range of areas, including National Parks
- Yellowstone National Parks Lodges - jobs for people at all skill levels from entry-level to management - internship opportunities also available!
- YMCA of the Rockies - seasonal or year-round volunteer and employment opportunities in the Rockies and Internationally