Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Campus Safety Announces Change in Jackson Shuttle Service
Beginning Monday, August 23, Campus Safety will provide transportation to students to Jackson for shopping every Monday night and Thursday night. The vans will leave from Campus Safety promptly at 6:00 p.m., and will return to campus between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. There is no charge for this service.
- On Mondays, transportation is available for up to fourteen (14) students.
- On Thursdays, transportation is available for up to twenty-eight (28) students.
- Students who wish to reserve a seat on the van can call Campus Safety (ext. 1234) after 8:00 a.m. on the day that they wish to go to Jackson. NOTE: NO RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE 8:00 A.M., OR ON OTHER DAYS.
- Students who do not make a reservation will only be able to go to Jackson if there are seats available. Seats will be given to those without reservations on a first come, first serve basis.
- Students who make a reservation must be at Campus safety by 5:55 p.m. Campus Safety will not hold reservations after that time.
- Students may only make a reservation for the Jackson shuttle once each week. Students wishing to go on both days in the same week will only be permitted to do so if there are open seats at 5:55 p.m. on Thursday nights. If there are more students than seats, priority is given to those who did not go on Monday.
- The shuttles may be cancelled without notice due to weather or other circumstances.