Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
How/Why Your Aid May Change
Changes to Your Financial Aid Package
Your financial aid award may be revised for any of the following reasons:
- Notification of additional financial aid resources not listed on your award notification.
- Less than full-time enrollment.
- Change in family circumstances.
- Changes resulting in verification of your information.
- Reduction in state or federal financial aid funding.
If your financial circumstances change, you may be eligible for more or less aid.
Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA each year by the March 1 deadline. Note to our continuing students, your eligibility for financial aid may change significantly, especially if you have a different number of family members in college so we encourage you to apply each year.