Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Financial Aid and Scholarship Forms
If you have been instructed to complete an additional financial aid form, you may download a copy from this page. All links below are PDF forms that you may complete and return to our office.
Students who filed the FAFSA with their parents' information should complete the dependent version of the form, if that is an option.
- Child Support Verification
- Consent for Release of Information
- Food Stamp Verification
- Household Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student
- Household Verification Worksheet - Independent Student
- Income Verification - Dependent Student
- Income Verification - Parent
- Income Verification - Independent Student
- Special Circumstances Request - Dependent
- Special Circumstances Request - Independent
- TEACH Grant Counseling Form