Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
1515 Boardman Road
Jackson, MI 49202
Student Organization Instructions
- Complete order form: be detailed with your directions for the copies that you need.
- In the “Organization Copy Code” line put your four digit copy code (the same code your organization uses for the CPO copier).
- Completed jobs will be placed on the bookshelf outside of the CPO office (3rd Floor KC). The person who submitted the print job will also be emailed and instructed their print job is available to be picked up.
- You can email jobs 24/7 to IMPRESS.
- If you can not email the job, IMPRESS can pick up a job any week day.
- Prints are 3 cents per imprint on standard paper. Copies on Astrobright Paper is 5 cents per imprint.
- Special jobs with cutting, stapling, folding and other requirements please call for quotes.
- Any type of questions about a job or costs please call or email IMPRESS.
- In CPO is a list of paper types, colors, weights and samples.
- Jobs typically take 48 hours to be completed and allow 1-2 days for delivery.
- IMPRESS jobs will be billed just like copies from CPO in a monthly invoice in your student organization mailbox.
If you need additional help please contact the Campus Programs and Organizations Office at 517/629-0433.